NetGalley Month


This month I am taking part in the #NetGalleyMonth organised by the lovely Tay at ChickThatRead.com. Tay had the fantastic idea to create this event so we can all celebrate what a wonderful resource Net Galley is and also it gives us the chance to get our percentage up. Mine is currently at 68% which isn't too bad, but I would love to get to at least 80% by the end of the month!

I'm planning to read the following books during september: 

The Atlas of Us by Tracy Buchanan: I'm currently reading it already and I'm totally hooked, an epic story so far. I cannot wait to finish it and share my thoughts with you soon!

Pieces of You by Ella Harper: I have read so many good things about this novel that I am really looking forward to getting lost in its pages. One thing is sure, I am going to need some tissues to get through it!

The Woman Who Stole My Heart by Marian Keyes: I just love Marian Keyes' books and I am very excited about her new one.

Since You've Been Gone by Anouska Knight: I haven't heard anything about this book but I loved the cover and the blurb caught my attention so decided to go for it. I'll let you know how I like it!

These are the titles I would like to read and review during September. I still have a couple more books in my shelves so if I have time, I might read more book and who knows maybe get my percentage to 100%! Too optimistic maybe? Well, we'll see! 
I'll be back soon with reviews but in the meanwhile you can check which other blogs are taking part in the #NetGalleyMonth here: http://www.chicksthatread.com/netgalley-month.html

And don't forget to enter the fantastic giveaway that Tay have prepared with the help of multiple authors: 

You Might Also Like

0 comentaris